This isn't your typical 5K - it's better! Try this Calorie Blasting 'Body Slimming' 3.1 Mile Walk.
You can walk right next to your TV or computer, and it's a great way to 'train' for your local charity 5K walks!
All the classic features of Walk at Home Workouts:
1) A Warm Up Walk to get you ready to move fast!
2) A brisk pace averaging 4 to 5 mph,
3) Mile Markers allow you to choose a 1, 2, or 3.1 mile walk,
4) Multi Muscle Moves ? Compound Exercises give you a bigger calorie burn!,
5) A Cool Down walk and healthy stretch to end!